Your unforgettable memories!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nice Your unforgettable memories!

Post by Dark Soul on Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:40 am

Remember a time when you played with them, enjoyed with them, had fun with them or done something really unforgettable.......Warmed each other or liked each other..
Or something that reminds you of your childhood or any past time....that really waters our eyes...or bring a smile...................remember a time you want to rewind.......go there again........
Everything goes including emotions,fun etc.......I know you have one saved in your heart...!...C'mon then share it with us......................................!

Dark Soul
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile http://www.friendsarena.tk

Back to top Go down

Nice Re: Your unforgettable memories!

Post by Dark Soul on Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:49 am

I remember the time when I was approx. 6.........I played with my friends in my homeland...............................had fun with each other.....................................and liked each other..............playing everything we can in the whole-big-wide ground.......One time when it was raining...at night.....we enjoyed as much as we can by the sweet sounds of dropping water drops!.......squeeeeqing birds!!!...meowing cats..barking dogs...and children making voices!!!...I really cant forget those days.........And the time when I was small and all the fun I had...really remembring it.. waters my eyes..................the days I never ever could forget.....Everyone happy............and everything positive...If I had a time machine, I would really go to that time...!!
Now, as I am growing up.........Many deaths took place in my relationships...many tragidies occur..and many different tragic things happened.....but I thank god I still have the diamond which are my parents..........................Thank God...you are supreme!!....

Dark Soul
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile http://www.friendsarena.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by neurosonic on Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:37 pm

hmm...that's a good question..Now m recallin' ma memory..it really feels wonderful Very Happy ..i still remember ma childhood..i used to be soo naughty tongue ...even in ma school..i used to do so many pranks..& I used to tease ma each and every friend Cool ..i still miss and love em' I love you ..and i even used to annoy my mom alot..i waz too stubborn..& 'm still very stubborn Very Happy ..!lol..to be honest...i wasn't really a very obedient daughter..lol..but i wasnt a ill-mannered kid either...& u know woh ?my grandmother always used to cook food of my choice Very Happy ..she ain't in this world anymore Crying or Very sad ..i miss her sooooo much(May God Bless Her)and i know whereeva she is..she must b very happy..coz she was a very pious and kind person Smile ..wel.anyway..if u want me to describe how i was in my childhood...then i would say ''TOM BOYISH''..now u urself can imagine.. Wink ..i was really good at sports Basketball ... Very Happy ..and u know what ?I remember the statement of my teacher which embarrasses me alot Embarassed ..she used to say that I 'm equal to 10 boys Rolling Eyes ..i used to be and I 'm still very agile...i don't like to be an indolent person..& I hate lazy people ! well..anyway..those days were really golden days of ma life...i neva can forget ma childhood... Smile ..it always brings a biiigggg smile on my face Very Happy and sometimes tears as well..!

Administrator

View user profile http://friendsarena.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top