Super Nintendo program

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I am new Super Nintendo program

Post by NeonManiac on Sun May 10, 2009 7:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Yes, I like Super Nintendo games. Also the others. I've installed a program where you can install Super Nintendo games to. the files is called "ROM". If you like Super nintendo games, you can click here to install the program completely free.

Click here: http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=9fa417f5c9617052b40520ad2253e4bb
It's complecated. You need to wait for a few seconds. You can see the time far down to the left. When the time is gone, there will stand: Download. The click on download and your download will begin. When you've download it, you need to pack up to a place where you easy can find it. The program is complecated, so take a easy place. Then open the program, by clicking on a link, with "exe" in the end. And the program will pop up. But to use the program, you need to download free games. This is the best:
http://www.coolrom.com/roms/snes/

There you will find all Super Nintendo games. And it's completely free! It will take a few seconds like the emulator you downloaded. Then it will stand: "Donwload this file" and click. You need to save the file, by clicking on "save", when a window pops up, after you clicked "download this file". Take a easy place where you easy can find the file.

First you need to test the emulator. Click on the file with "exe" in the end. Blue and white. Then it will pop up. Click on "game", then "load". But it's complecated. You will have to find the file in the emulator. But you know english better than I am, so it will be easy for you to find the game file you saved.

When you find it, you can click on it and the game will start! You can also download more than that! Remember or save the "CoolROM.com" site, where you can download many games!
NeonManiac
FriendsArena User

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I am new Re: Super Nintendo program

Post by NeonManiac on Sun May 17, 2009 4:34 am

Yes, I promise it is...
NeonManiac
FriendsArena User

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I am new Re: Super Nintendo program